jet blonde | fashion, food, and lifestyle by the jet blonde

jet blonde | fashion, food, and lifestyle by the jet blonde

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

is this furreal life? is this furrever?

Chaser Dream Faux Fur Moto Coat, Nasty Gal, Nasty Gal Faux Fur, Nasty Gal Rainbow Faux Fur, rainbow fur, ombre fur, dip dye fur, faux fur coat,
My favorite faux-fur must-have's for Fall...

Nasty Gal, Nasty Gal Faux Fur, Nasty Gal Rainbow Faux Fur, rainbow fur, ombre fur, dip dye fur, faux fur coat, Mario Sorrenti, black and white, so long as its black, black fur, black model, mint fur, faux fur, faux fur coat, street style, angela blick, pastel, pastel fur, mint, shaggy fur coat, hair coat, fur coat, faux fur coat, green fur, green faux fur,
streetstyle, colored fur, neon fur, faux fur coat, neon faux fur, shaggy fur, hair coat,
Chaser Dreamer Faux Fur Moto Jacket. How I wish I had the balls to wear this.

I cannot tell a lie: I love fur. Now, that's not to say I condone the killing of animals, because I don't. However, I do own a vintage fur or two (or six) and I say vintage, because I will not touch newly produced fur. The only logic I can find in wearing the real stuff is at least I'm recycling one that's already dead. Working at a vintage clothing store for two years, I couldn’t help myself when a pretty coat came in, and it seemed just as much of an eco-waste NOT to wear it. So if you make the conscious fashion choice to wear real fur, please rock something old so that a new one doesn’t have to die for your chicness. If you absolutely cannot bring yourself to wear real fur, the above are some badass examples of faux furreal-ness. My absolute favorite is the Chaser Dream Faux Fur Moto Coat by Nasty Gal, pictured first and last. Here's hoping they bring it back this season in all its shaggy glory as its absolutely a Fall must have!